I'm an ocean dwelling creature, with a love for quiet moments, and journalistic style photography. I'm based in Margaret River, WA, but travel worldwide for commissions and projects. Get in touch with me to check my current travel dates.
For information on weddings, head to www.parishawkenweddings.com
“Composed of singular, minimal moments, you get the sense from the photography of Margaret River based Paris Hawken, that every image is the first line of a story that reaches fruition in the heart. Inceptions of memories and captured beauty, her love for her art form is palpable, and if it takes one to know one, immortalizing love in a frame is the epitome of what she does best. Her photography washes over you, subtly immersing you in her hypnotic aesthetic, as she draws inspiration from her natural surrounds to capture intimate portraits and wild landscapes with a signature softness that seeps from each frame. Expect dappled light and dancing shadows; each shot a blissful concoction of beautiful moments quietly captured.”
- The Lane
- MR Open Studios (2017)
- "WAMFestSouth West Showcase" (2016)
- "Designsin Nature, Payet Gallery (2016)
- "SurfaceCollective", Xanadu Winery (2016)
- "Collective",Perth Centre of Photography (2014)
- "Evoke",Graduating Advanced Diploma of Photography Students, Central Institute ofTechnology (2014)
- Elle and Adhira - "Rising Star, Paris Hawken"
- Capture Magazine September/October - Featured in Emerging Talent Section
- InFocus Magazine August, listed in Top 10 Young Australian Photographers
- ACMP Student Photographer of the Year Book
- "Kaleidoscope" Central Institute of Technology blog
Follow @parishawkenphoto on Instagram